In recent years Century has increased its capacity to cope with the ever increasing demand for this multifunctional electrolytic plating;
- Adhesion undercoat (commonly used under Nickel).
- High temperature lubrication. Particularly on Stainless steel.
- Carbon stop off coating (prevents carburising of washers on sems units during heat treatment).
- Improves brazing and welding.
- Simple cost effective means of identification that can be further coated if required.
Additional top coats can be applied to improve friction control and deterioration of coating.
We are able to offer precise plating control using our Fisherscope X-Ray coating measurement instrument and computer which will quickly accurately report exact deposit of copper.
We at Century are able to offer an excellent quality finish and fast turnaround with small batches often completed in several hours when customers request this service, we also offer a collection and delivery service within the West Midlands area and often able to offer a 24 hour turnaround.
If you are in need of further assistance or technical help this this service or any of our other services please give us a call and one of our team will be please to help, as our name implies we have a wealth of experience within our team to draw from.
All our work is certified to our ISO 9001; 2008 approval and a further XRF results report can accompany batches if requested.