Century can offer both barrel and vat electro-plated matt or bright Tin, we specialise in small and delicate parts and we can also selectively plate partial areas on components where multifunctional finishes are required on the same part. We are able to offer precise plating control using our Fisherscope X-Ray coating measurement instrument and computer which will quickly accurately report exact deposit of Tin plating.
Benefits of Tin plating are;
- Good electrical resistance
- Used as a protective coating on ferrous and non-ferrous
- Excellent solder ability when in the matt finish
- Considered non-toxic and non-carcinogenic and as such its use is generally approved for food contact applications.
- Good adhesion coating for applying further materials
We at Century are able to offer an excellent quality finish and fast turnaround with small batches often completed in several hours when customers request this service, we also offer a collection and delivery service within the West Midlands area and often able to offer a 24 hour turnaround.
All our work is certified to our ISO 9001; 2008 approval and a further XRF results report can accompany batches if requested.
If you are in need of further assistance or technical help this this service or any of our other services please give us a call and one of our team will be please to help, as our name implies we have a wealth of experience within our team to draw from.