Century can offer both barrel and vat electro-plated matt or bright silver, we specialise in small and delicate parts and we can also selectively plate partial areas on components where multifunctional finishes are required on the same part. We are able to offer precise plating control using our Fisherscope X-Ray coating measurement instrument and computer which will quickly accurately report exact deposit of silver plating.
Benefits of silver plating are;
- lowest electrical resistance of all plating types
- Highest thermal conductivity of all plating types
- Extremely malleable in the matt finish
- Hard when bright plated
- Can be polished for decorative finishes
- Offers excellent high temperature lubricity
- Prevents antigalling on stainless thread used at high temperature
- Excellent solder ability when in the matt finish
We at Century are able to offer an excellent quality finish and fast turnaround with small batches often completed in several hours when customers request this service, we also offer a collection and delivery service within the West Midlands area and often able to offer a 24 hour turnaround.
All our work is certified to our ISO 9001; 2008 approval and a further XRF results report can accompany batches if requested.
If you are in need of further assistance or technical help this this service or any of our other services please give us a call and one of our team will be please to help, as our name implies we have a wealth of experience within our team to draw from.